Call for application for 2nd year and above PhD students from France and the Visegrad countries
Deadline for submission: 15 March 2016 (6 PM).
Duration: September 1st 2016 – August 31st 2017.
CEFRES offers year-long fellowships at the center to 2nd year and above PhD students from France, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, and the Czech Republic. Fellows’ research should contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas. The amount of the fellowship is 20 000 CZK per month during 12 months. Good command of English is mandatory, command of French is appreciated. The selected PhD fellows will join CEFRES team and take part in the center’s scientific life.
- Duly filled in application form – download here.
- A summary of the on-going research (5 pages maximum) including:
- the aims and inputs of the research
- its methodological and theoretical frame
- the first outcomes since the beginning of the research
- a state of the art presented within a 1 page-long bibliography
- A letter of motivation answering these two questions:
- How does your research project contribute to one of CEFRES’s research areas (450 words)
- How can your research benefit from CEFRES? (300 words)
- Two academic reference letters, including one from the PhD supervisor.
- A CV with a list of publications and papers.
Application packages must be submitted electronically in a PdF entitled ”Young Fellow-your surname” at: firstname.lastname@example.org. To be considered, application packages must be complete.
Application packages can be sent in French or in English.
All applications will be evaluated by a committee of experts. Candidates will be informed of the results of the preselection by 9 May 2016. Preselected candidates will be interviewed at the CEFRES by a jury presided by the director of CEFRES. Final results will be published on 27 May 2016.
For questions on the application procedure, contact Ms Věra Okénková: email@example.com.