Application deadline: 01/02/2016
Starting: September 2016.
More info: http://www.ens.fr/admission/selection-internationale/
To apply (in English): http://www.ens.fr/admission/selection-internationale/article/session-2016?lang=en
Check the video on Facebook!
The Ecole normale supérieure of Paris holds a prestigious place within the best universities worldwide. Students are granted stimulating surroundings and a diversified offer for many formations.
International Selection is a great opportunity for excellent foreign students to join French university excellence. They prepare a Master and ENS Diploma. A personal tutor and a scholarship (1,000 euros/month for 2 or 3 years) give them the best conditions of studies.
To apply: http://www.ens.fr/?article2771.
Candidates receive a letter of acceptance (or refusal) in March 2016. Selected applicants are invited to take part in an exam session in July in Paris. After a series of written and oral tests, final results are proclaimed. The academic year starts at the begining of September 2016.
- Candidates must not be after their 25th birthday on December 1st.
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.